Who we are / Mission, vision and values
To facilitate the social inclusion of persons, by promoting the necessary changes in those persons asking for assistance, and also in society, in order to construct inclusive communities.
To be a professional, independent, pluralist and supportive organisation whilst carrying out our mission. To be a leader in social inclusion, for those people who are at a social disadvantage and for other actors who are helping to reaching this goal.
And an organisation:
- That networks with other actors in the sector.
- That generates and shares knowledge.
- That seeks and proposes innovative alternatives.
The values that best identify those of us working at SARTU are:
- Equality of opportunities
- Socially responsible and supportive
- Respect for people